Monday, March 31, 2014

Top Tutorials Round-up

So I have been meaning to for this post for a while so that if you haven't been following me from the beginning you can see some of the older popular tutorials that I have posted in the past. So here is a round-up of some of my most popular tutorials.  Hope you enjoy!

 I know that the most popular tutorials have been my topsy-turvy cake construction tutorials. I still receive a lot of questions regarding this method of construction so I have thought about doing a video tutorial for this method. if you would like to see a video tutorial on these methods please let me know.
















I hope that you enjoyed this round-up of some of the most popular tutorial posts. If you would like to see more round-ups of tutorials and other past posts please let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tutorial. thank you very much. It was very helpful.

Lena said...

Thank you very much for these tutorials, they are very useful for me. Thank you for sharing them.