Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Flowers and Cookies

Have I mentioned here before that I love fall? Well I do, and I especially love making fall cakes and cookies. So I just wanted to share some recent projects with all of you, because fall is quickly fading. So I hope you enjoy! First up a fall flower cake with all the wonderful colors of the fall!





 The design on the cake was kept simple with just brown fondant ribbon on two tiers, and an imprinted design on the other two tiers. the imprinted designs were dusted with gold to accent them.  
 Next, up I made some Thanksgiving cookies for my family. I saw a similiar design on Pinterest, and just had to try it out. I love the way the cookies came out.




 The whole bunch!
Hope you enjoyed these fall treats! Stay tuned I will hopefully be having a fun giveaway coming up soon!

No comments: