Monday, August 1, 2011

Chicago

So it has been a while since I updated this blog, but it is not without good reason. I have been busy with cakes, of course, but also had to take a trip to Chicago for business, so I thought I would share some of the city with all of you. This was my first time to Chicago, and although I did not have a ton of time to enjoy the city, I did get to see some of it. 
Part of Chicago's river walk!
Awesome looking buildings! (Sorry don't know if they have a name).

I did get to enjoy the John Hancock building and, get a 360 view of the city. I went early in the morning and it was a bit cloudy so some of the pictures look foggy, but still a really awesome view!

Navy Pier! I did have the opportunity to visit Navy Pier but, unfortunately I forgot to take my camera. It reminded me a lot of the Inner Harbor we have here in Baltimore except with rides.
Awesome views!




So I hope you enjoyed my glimpse at the wonderful city of Chicago. I did enjoy the Magnificent Mile and, also some deep dish pizza while I was there. I would love to go back and explore more of the city because there was so much that I missed. Stay tuned because I will be blogging in depth about the upcoming ICES convention. I am so excited! I can't wait to see all of the great things the convention has to offer. Is anyone else going to the upcoming convention? Let me know!

No comments: