Monday, April 25, 2011

More Wedding Cakes

So I have some more wedding cakes to share with all of you! The first cake is a three tier cake with blue bows and blingy brooches. The color blue was chosen to represent the "something blue" in the wedding. I love this idea for incorporating blue. I also, think that this cake would be really wonderful for a winter wedding! Enjoy!
I love the way the brooches came out. I didn't have a particular brooch in mind when I made them, I just kind of went with what I liked.
The next cake, is a large modern cake, that was inspired by a cake done by the "Cake Girls". I love the look of this cake, especially the contrast of the brown and pink. I think the square tiers with the stencil give the cake a modern look. Love it!


Well I hope you enjoyed these two wedding cakes, and let us know what you think! We have a lot of things to share with you coming up so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Cupcations said...

The cakes are amazing!! I LOVE the bows you are really good at it.

Samantha @ Food Fitness Family Friends said...

Thank you, very kind of you!