Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

So I know that for most of you Valentine's Day is almost over but I still wanted to share my Valentine's day dessert table with all of you. The colors I choose to go with are pretty standard for Valentine's day and I added a polka dot motif throughout the table as well. I hope you enjoy!

The banner is from Lily's Laundry and the dessert tags I made myself to match the table design.




For the cake I went with a modern tailored look. The design for the top and bottom tier was a design I first saw made by the Cakegirls and loved the way it looked so I had to use it on this cake! I think the cake is modern and sweet and perfect for Valentine's day!





Don't you just love these mini cupcake dishes that I found at the Pottery Barn outlet. They are super cute and display individual cupcakes beautifully.


Hope everyone has a very sweet Valentine's Day!

No comments: