Monday, February 7, 2011

Colorful Bridal Shower

I am so happy to finally share this gorgeous bridal shower with you! Once again I teamed up with Kim Stagi of Two Little Birds to create a fabulous bridal shower.

For the cake the bride to be found a picture online that she really wanted me to replicate. Since I don't really like to replicate someone else’s design I took that cake and added my own touches (sorry I don't know the original cake designer). The cake was traveled themed with a suitcase on the bottom, a hat box for the middle tier, and a purse to top it off. The bride picked the colors and at first I was a little apprehensive to use them but in the end I think they looked great together.


I love the way the roses add a pop of color against the blue suitcase!


Check out the rest of the amazing party set up! I just love the hot pink.


I love the gorgeous centerpieces that Kim made.

All the great gifts for the bridesmaids!

Wow! What a great party! Glad I could be a part of it! 

No comments: